Friday 1 April 2011

Progress

Added decals to my Valkyrie. Not bothered for so long, but damn just adding numbers to it makes it look so much better. So gonna dig up a ton of these sheets I have lieing around and tagging stuff some time.
Starting with my Chimeras. Been finishing painting them up (inc the blasted tracks!!) so they just need the transfers which will hopefully make them look less...plain.

Also went back to my guardsman and added the little water bottle/pouch/knife thing to them. They may be guardsmen, but I would assume they go out with supplies on the off chance they live a day. These guys would also need transfers, but the only ones around are the Cadian ones. And not wanting to put the cadian gate symbol on my guys. The water slide transfers can be printed, but not in white since my research states that no domestic printer can print white. Dunno what colour would go best in the absence of white. Printer died a death so can't really test how pale a grey is possible.

Painted some Gutter Runners. War machine hunters extradornaire. On turn 2, and on a 4+, they can turn up on any board edge (ie right behind your war machine) and launch poisoned rocks from their slings. And then if it's empire or dwarfs they get blasted by the gazillion other machines sitting there, but still.




I seem to have a lied in a prev post. My plague monks aren't painted. Got 11 so far, I honestly thought I had done these. In my defence they are hidden at the bottom of the case. So this week been continuing them. Can't get motivitated on them though. Odd really since I love plague monks a great deal. Almost an auto include in any skaven army I would ever make. Could have something to do with the plague furnace as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment