Friday 17 February 2012

update 2

Yeah I beat Aven, but not going to make a big deal. Aven was declared the winner and so be it, he has chance of topping the table, I do not. I know I won and thats enough for me.

My army was a pretty good counter to Aven's Dark eldar. Aside from 7 or so dark lances and haywire grenades, he could do nothing to my tanks. Helped that the dark lances failed just 90% of their shots Although as usual the silly fragility of vehicles was on display as pretty much everything spent the game shaken, and just about everything lost it's turret.
Leman russ Kill tally, one flyer, one of my own chimeras, awesome.

Not a fan of Annihilation. Stand and shoot, a tad boring, but then thats guard I guess.

2 comments:

  1. If it's all the same with you i'll take my win for next week now as you don't mind loosing when you win.
    Your good man.
    In future when the count up for kill points is done you can use my fingers if you run out on your hand.
    Ultramarines v Imperial Guard NEXT EPISODE!!!!
    Be gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always gentle, as I gently put templates down and ever so gently wipe things out on a 2+

    ReplyDelete