Sunday 10 February 2013

general post

Got a hug today <3 That was nice

No internet access other than google.  Turns out not being able to pay the phone bill  gets your broadband suspended.  Blogger is part of google though, so yay.

But back to gaming, was down the shop today.  Played a game of netrunner vs fish.  Won as corp, lost to being silly against Jinteki as Runner.  Should never run as your last action against them.  Scoring finished 14-10 to Fish.  So great job there.  My win streak is over.

There was a magic draft tournament for a new set today.  I knew I would be bored, but as I said to Steve, I could of been lonely here at home, or lonely at the shop surrounded by people. That was the hug moment.

Not much else to say really.  No internet sucks.  The dark void that is my future  sucks.  A lot of stuff is sucking.

This isn't very gamey.  Er...meh.  Need to vent somewhere I guess


1 comment:

  1. It's unfortunate but at least, as you say, you were able to chat and it's better than being at home.

    ReplyDelete