Friday 17 August 2012

Malifaux

The more I read about this, the more ovely excited I get about.

message ends.


Ok so more.  the miniatures are great, Weird west is great, steampunk is great.  This is great.  Allegedly has great fluff, and the chracters rules are designed for their fluff, so they can all do the crazy stuff they do in stories.  From what i have read the fluff does appeal to me.

And has weird combat system, where you use a deck of cards (a standard card deck, + jokers) to dertermine your combat results, but you also have a hand which you can use to cheat fate and replace your drawn card.  Sounds somewhat interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I was interested in it a few months back. bought myself a crew, but then moved away from the people who were going to teach me the basics due to personal reasons. It'd be good to finally get a few games in of it if you're up for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, although I don't know if/when I will ever be able to afford to get a crew.

      Delete