Saturday 19 January 2013

Clear out

Been a fun week of packing stuff.  Almost tried to kill myself with a ridiculously heavy box of books.  I believe forgeworld are mostly to blame for the weight.

Anyway got a load of stuff, way too much.  And will prob be trying to get rid of it.  Mostly geeky stuff, some miniatures - probably a bunch of codex since 40k is mostly dead to me and I'm not sure if I really want to keep it all.

Probably just going to post them on facebook, ask people to make an offer.  if they don't, it's the bin for them.

So stuff that may be of interest, make me an offer.  90% chance it will be accepted. :-

Tattered 3rd edition 40k rulebook
4th edition 40k  rulebook, also a the mini rulebook
(2) 5th edition 40k rulebooks, also the mini rulebook
6th edition mini rulebook. (may it burn in a fiery lake of death)
A variety of 3rd edition codex.
Pretty much all the codexes for 4th and 5th.  Up to and including 5th edition Tyranids.

Some space marines mini's.  Some on sprues.  I know there is a tactical squad, and a devastator box..somewhere in the sprues.  They may be missing parts however.

Metal librarian in terminator armour. Assembled, no paint. Missing his banner pole.  Also on a small base.
Metal Apothecary, undercoated white, no base.
Metal Librarian in power armour.  Half Painted. Has a plastic backpack with missing banner pole.


More news to come.  It's got to go somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. How much you want for the space marines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many of them? This is just a rough estimate based on what I've found in a box in the wardrobe and my own knowledge. I'll have a more clear list sometime next week. After I've gone through more stuff.

      The apothecary has gone and the mini 6th book has gone.

      Delete
    2. Let me know what you have for space marines and suggest a price. Then we can haggle. :)

      Delete